Effective date: 1st May 2020
Reading this Privacy Notice is critical to understanding how your personal information is collected, used, evaluated or otherwise processed when you use this website. This Privacy Notice applies solely to visitors and users of the website who reside in the United States of America (‘consumers’ or ‘you’). Our goal is to meet the highest legal standards enacted for protection of personal privacy. Therefore, this notice has been drafted to comply with the strongest relevant privacy laws. Any terms presented in this notice have the same meaning as it is defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
This Privacy Notice applies to your personal information that is processed on this website, and not to personal information that may be collected and processed on third-party websites.
Information we collect
You should be aware that we may collect information about you while you use this website as well as after the use. We may collect and process data directly from you or indirectly via third-party services that process your data.
Categories of personal information
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (‘personal information’). The types of personal information that we process are explained in the table below.
|Identifiers||Online and cookie identifiers|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Access history and information on your interaction with our website|
Reason for processing your personal information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To customize our service and present appropriate content to you (e.g.gambling-related content that is legal in your country/state)
- To improve our website and its contents.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To enable communication between your device and our server.
- To provide you with emails and other notices concerning products, services, events or news that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, clients or others.
- To inform you regarding any changes to our services.
Disclose of your personal information
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, the appropriate safeguards are implemented in order to ensure the following:
- confidentiality of processing
- processing of information for determined purposes
Your identifiers and Internet and similar network activity have been disclosed in the preceding twelve (12) months. It has been done for business reasons.
Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information, our affiliates (members of the BC Group) and service providers might receive your personal information for business purposes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices
This section describes your rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
The right to access data and data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we have verified your identity, we will respond to your request as appropriate. We will provide information about:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you, sources of information and business purposes for collecting and/or selling your information
- Third parties to whom we disclosed information for business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you
Deletion of personal information
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm the validity of your request, we will delete (and inform our service providers to delete) your personal information from. However, we may retain your information if it is our necessary for the following:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by email at
Your request must be verifiable. Thus, you should provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. Also, you should describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if there is no possibility to verify your identity and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Please be aware that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Response timing and format
- The time frame for response: 45 days
- Possible extension: 90 days (we will inform you about)
- Covered period: 12 months preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt
- Applicable fee: We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
- The response may contain reasons we cannot comply with a request. In the case of data portability, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information to another entity.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. Unless permitted by the law, we will not:
- Deny to you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us at: